Twitter was recently updated with a new feature called Voice Tweet, which allows you to post tweets in audio format. Twitter finally realized that 280 characters is not enough for their views on Twitter and launched the audio tweet feature. This feature is not yet available to everyone, Twitter has just released this feature for iOS.
The Voice Tweet feature allows you to post 2 minute and 20 second audio at a time. If the audio exceeds this limit, Twitter will automatically convert it to a threaded tweet. You can stack up to 25 voice tweets so you can post longer audio tweets.
Once the test is complete, the installation will be available to everyone. For now, if you have this feature on your iPhone, here is a step-by-step guide on how to post a voice tweet.
How To Tweet With Your Voice on Twitter:
- Launch the Twitter app on your iPhone.
- Tap the new Tweet button to bring up the tweet composer.
- Above the keyboard, you’ll see a new voice tweet button with a camera icon.
- Tap the voice tweet button to start voice recording.
- You will see a new page with the microphone button, tap Mike to start recording the tweet.
- Once you are satisfied with your tweet, you can post it to your timeline.
By Following These Steps You can be able to tweet on Twitter. Voice tweet is a very nice feature on Twitter for all those who can’t put all their thoughts in 140 characters. Twitter should choose not to participate in the trial phase and launch this feature for all devices.
Do share Your Feedbacks in the comment section regarding this post.
You can also Subscribe On YouTube for amazing tech-related content.