Yes, Apex Legends is finally coming to mobile to like PUBG Mobile and Call of Duty Mobile in the Royal Space of War. This is not a port for PC / console games. Instead, “Apex Legends Mobile is being built specifically for mobile” and thus, it cannot support cross-play.It will be free-to-play and will be like the PC / console parts of the gameplay. Some screenshot graphics shared by EA such as Bloodhound, Lifeline, Caustic and others. What’s even more interesting is that the game seems to be an older version of the Age Map of the World, which the community has really liked.
To begin with, Apex Legend will only be available on Android devices. It will expand to new territories and iOS during beta testing. If you’re willing to get your hands on this power-focused Battle Royal game first, pre-article on the Play Store here. Be sure to toggle to ‘Automatic Install’ so that the game is automatically installed on your device once it is available.
How To Download Apex Legends Mobile
- Download the APK File From Here CLICK HERE
- Download the .OBB Zip From Here CLICK HERE
- Install the APK File as normal and make sure to give permission to install from Unknown Sources
- Once the Game is installed open the app and than wait for the error message and also give all the necessary permission before closing the game.
- Now go to the Location where you have downloaded the .OBB Zip file and rename it and delete the.ZIP extension.
- Now Go the Android>> OBB Folder and here you will the Apex Legends Folder
- Now paste the .obb file here.
- And that’s it you are now ready to play the game.
Tell us what do you think can Apex legends mobile can replace Pubg mobile, let us know in the comments section below. You can also Subscribe Us On YouTube for tech-related content. Please share this with your friends and family. Thanks for your time on our website and we wish you have a nice day.