Are you too wondering How to Create Trending Instagram images using Lensa AI App? Lensa AI app is another new AI-powered tool that is making waves with its stunning AI-generated avatars. Use your selfies to create pictures in different styles and variations of art. Social media is littered with lens-generated images that seem almost dreamlike. So if you want to know more about the Lensa AI app, how it works, and whether it’s good or bad, follow our explainer below. We’ve also added instructions on how to use the Lensa AI app on Android, iOS, and macOS devices.
What is Lensa AI App?
Developed by Prisma Labs, Lensa AI is a powerful AI-based app that allows you to generate realistic avatars using your selfies. The app calls its latest selfie-generating feature “magical avatars,” and it uses stable diffusion deep learning models to create dreamy selfies in a variety of artistic styles. Used in many AI art generators, static diffusion is a generative text-to-image model and uses images like your selfies to develop your image model.
Mind you, Lensa AI is not a new app and was released in 2019, but the Magic Avatar feature was added recently. This is the main reason behind all the new profile photos uploaded by your friends on social media.
How Does Lensa AI App Work?
Unlike traditional photo editors that apply enhancements and generate photos in real-time, the Lensa AI app works very differently. When you upload your selfies to the Lensa AI app, they are uploaded to Amazon or Google cloud servers. Then, using latent propagation models and CLIP, a dataset of over 400 million images, the AI studies your selfies and generates photos in a variety of forms and artistic styles. And that’s why it takes longer for Lensa AI to generate AI images because running the static diffusion model in the cloud requires enormous computing power.
Lensa AI Magic Avatars Pricing
Yes, Lensa AI is a paid app from Prisma Labs. To create 50 selfie avatars, you need to pay $8 (Rs 190). And the service costs $12 (Rs 290) and $16 (Rs 380) to create 100 and 200 magical avatars, respectively. The app is available on Android, iOS, and macOS.
How to Use Lensa AI App on Android, iOS
- To use Lensa AI, download the app to your iPhone (free, offers in-app purchases) or Android phone (free, offers in-app purchases). It’s also available on macOS (free, offers in-app purchases), so you can use it on your MacBook, too.
- I’m using the Lensa AI app on my Android smartphone for this demo, but the steps are the same for iOS. After installation, open the app and scroll through the initial pages by tapping on the “Next” button. Then tap “Get Started”. Here, you will be asked to sign up for your monthly or annual plan. You can choose to start your AI avatar journey with a 7-day free trial.
3. Next, tap on “Try Now” under Magic Avatars and tap on “Continue”. Here, the app says that AI-generated images may contain artifacts and imperfections, so please consider your decision before proceeding. It is recommended to import images of different variations to get the best results.
4. On the next page, it will show examples of good and bad photo selections. Basically, you need to upload 10-20 close-up selfies with a variety of backgrounds and facial expressions. Do not upload covered faces or group photos..0
5. Now, upload at least 10 selfies to the Lensa AI app. Add more photos if you want a diverse set of AI-generated images.
6. Finally, you need to purchase the number of magical avatars that you want to generate with the Lensa AI app. I chose 50 unique characters, but you can pay more to get more avatars in different art styles and variations.
7. The Lensa AI app will take 20-30 minutes to generate the images, so you will have to wait for some time to see the results. Tap “Notify Me” to receive notifications.
Lensa AI Privacy: Is It Safe to Use the Lensa AI App
To create a magical avatar, you need to upload at least 10 to 20 selfies. So you should always be mindful of the privacy implications when you upload your personal photos to an app. Well, Prisma Labs, the developer of the Lensa AI app, is based in Sunnyvale, USA, and the company claims that all uploaded images are deleted immediately after the avatar is generated.
You can also Subscribe to Us On YouTube for tech-related content. Please share this with your friends and family. Thanks for your time on our website and we wish you a nice day.